There’s a lot to celebrate this year, and romance is at the top of the list. Grab your loved ones and enjoy Valentine’s Day with Executive Chef Mario Garcia at Estéban Restaurant.
5-Course Valentine’s Dinner Meal Special:
· To start, the First Course offers Saffron Arancini with Tetilla cheese, Mojo Rojo.
· Second Course offers a choice of Kale a la Catalana with apples, mixed nuts, almond butter, jamon serrano - or - Lake Family Forest Farms Roasted Mushrooms with rosemary chili oil, citrus yogurt, Ad Astra grilled bread.
· Entrée Course offers a choice of Surf & Turf with Australian Wagyu bavette, gambas al ajillo, patatas bombas, charred baby carrots, herbed butter - or - Pan Seared Pesca de Dia with baby spinach with pancetta, crushed Marcona almonds, black garlic mashed potatoes, truffle butter sauce.
· Dessert Course offers, a choice of Classic Spanish Flan with mixed berries, glass tuile - or - “Coffee & Doughnuts” with Valrhona dark chocolate cremeux, espresso gelato.
· For the finale, the Fifth course is an After Dinner Petit Fours.
Guests can savor our Valentine’s Dinner Meal Special or have the option to choose from limited à la carte dishes from Estéban Restaurant’s California-inspired Spanish menu. A wine pairing menu will be available at an additional fee.
Reservations are now available starting at 4:30 – 8:30 p.m., February 14, 2023 by calling (831) 375-0176 or emailing [email protected]
About Estéban Restaurant:
Estéban Restaurant is located at 700 Munras Avenue adjacent to the Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa in Monterey, CA. Featuring modern Spanish cuisine, highlighting our network of local farmers and foragers that bring us, quite literally, the fruits of their labor on a daily basis.